[compiz] next release

dragoran drago01 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 01:39:02 PST 2006

David Reveman wrote:
> I like to get another developer release out before the end of the week.
> The only thing left on my list of things that should be fixed before
> this release is the y-constrain functionality in the move plugin, which
> is currently broken on multi-head setups.
>
> If you have any patches you want to get in or bugs that you like to see
> fixed before this release, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I don't know if this is known or not but chaning the resultion while
compiz is running (using randr or nvidia-settings) result into a weird
looking screen (first half black; second  half compiz but flickering.
When metacity is used it works fine. If I change it before starting
compiz it works fine too.