[compiz] developer documentation work

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Mon Jul 3 12:38:51 PDT 2006

Hey,

Thanks for starting to write some developer documentation. I know that
the lack of good developer documentation is bad. I haven't got around
writing any for two reasons; lack of time and I know that a lot of
things in the current code base will likely change soon, which means
updating and in some cases rewriting any existing documentation.

However, having some documentation now is still very good. Just be aware
that things will change.

-David