[compiz] New Action system

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Mon Jul 10 08:47:36 PDT 2006

Yes, there might be some issue with the new action system. There's still
a lot of code that needs to be converted from old binding system to new
action system and the action system also needs some additional features
like screen edge and hot-corner triggering. It might take a week or two
to get the new action system code stable.

-David