[compiz] Re: compiz developers

Quinn Storm livinglatexkali at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 17:39:59 PDT 2006

I'm not a big fan of git myself...and right now the cvs is hosted on my
own machine, and I like that that means I can configure things however
I need to, but if it becomes a very important thing, we can look into
moving to fdo.

The other thing is, I don't want to do anything to step on davidr's
toes.  That would not be a good idea, for obvious reasons.