[compiz] Re: compiz developers

Matthias Hopf mhopf at suse.de
Thu Jul 20 02:15:36 PDT 2006

On Jul 17, 06 20:39:59 -0400, Quinn Storm wrote:
> I'm not a big fan of git myself...and right now the cvs is hosted on my
> own machine, and I like that that means I can configure things however
> I need to, but if it becomes a very important thing, we can look into
> moving to fdo.

No, it's not really important. If you like cvs more than git (I can
understand you), keep it as it is now.

> The other thing is, I don't want to do anything to step on davidr's
> toes.  That would not be a good idea, for obvious reasons.

That wouldn't matter with git, I guess would have been best if you got
your own git repository. That has been the standard policy on fdo so
far. Working in a branch in the default repository would be another
option.

It doesn't really matter much, this was just a suggestion. Use whatever
you like to use :-)

Matthias

--
Matthias Hopf <mhopf at suse.de>       __        __   __