[compiz] Feature request: Multi-head awareness in compiz and plugins

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Mon Jun 19 06:25:42 PDT 2006

With composite extension present, xinerama isn't really useful, all we
need is support for multiple screens and we can do anything we want with
these screens in the compositing manager.

Adding multi-screen support to Xglx is easy, I'll try to get it done
this week. Making compiz multi-screen aware is some more work but I'll
start working on this any day now.

I wont accept any xinerama patches, if you like to use xinerama until
proper multi-screen support is implemented, you have to patch things.

-David