[compiz] Plugin-suggestion

Gustav Nilsson gustav.nilsson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 05:51:28 PST 2006

Hi!

I got an idea for a plugin to compiz. When you pull a window very fast
(or, pull + any key) you will be able to throw the window to another
workspace, without change to it. The effect could be a sliding window or
something like that. I and some other on swedish IRC-channels thinks the
plugin could be very useful. For example if a IM-window pops up and you
don't have time to answer right then, but want to keep the question,
just throw it to another workspace ;)

So, if anyone feels that they have nothing to do, and thinks this idea
is good, feel fre to use it :)

/Gustav Nilsson
Ps. Sorry my bad English. Ds.