[compiz] Latest switcher patches, bugfix.

reggaemanu reggaemanu at gmail.com
Mon May 8 12:55:09 PDT 2006

2006/5/8, David Reveman <davidr at novell.com>:

> On Sun, 2006-05-07 at 22:21 -0400, Quinn Storm wrote:
> > I've attatched a patch to fix a bug in the latest switcher patches that
> > got put into CVS.  Basically, window order with minimized windows is
> > undefined, and this fixes it.
>
> Why would it be undefined? The activation number for each window is used
> to determine the order and there's nothing special with minimized
> windows. Seems to be working just fine for me.

Sometimes the previews in switcher doesn't matched the right windows, they
are inversed.

Exemple : yesterday...I initiate the switcher, I've firefox and one amsn
conversation window opened and some other windows, then if I click on the
firefox miniature the amsn conversation is raised, and if I clicked on the
amsn conversation firefox is raised (sometimes only the icons are inversed).

So there is definitely a bug somewhere with the index but this doesn't
appear every time, dunno why...

Then, for the phantom windows, I haven't seen either any of them.