[compiz] Compiz Community

Jeffrey Laramie imnotpc at ubaight.com
Wed Nov 8 07:08:58 PST 2006

Hello,

I'm new to compiz and to this list but I'd like to contribute. I couldn't find
a more appropriate place to ask a few questions about the compiz project
(which is actually my first question).

1. Since the apparent compiz/beryl fork I don't see a compiz "community" site.
Is there one?

2. Is compiz going to continue to be developed, and if so, is there a road map
for future development/migration?

3. There was some discussion on the beryl site over the last few days and it
appears that Guillaume has agreed to stop redirecting the compiz sites to
beryl. Is he also releasing the ownership of the compiz.net and compiz.org
domains? Is anyone following up on that? Are there plans to launch a new
compiz site?

I'm afraid my coding skills are too weak to help compiz development, but I
could help with documentation, web page maintenance, and other less technical
tasks. Let me know if I can help.

Jeff