[compiz] community site

julio at lepi.org julio at lepi.org
Thu Nov 9 07:22:00 PST 2006

> I think he is saying that the list is dynamically generated from a
> search (of compiz probably).  Many of the beryl videos are
> probably tagged compiz or they are related in some other way.

Yep I had seen ;)

> I do not think it is a problem since as far as videos go beryl and
> compiz are virtually identical.

Some of beryl developpement plugins do not exit in compiz and probably
won't. Is it planed to have fire in compiz? You can even clearly see beryl
logos on the cube on some videos. As already said, I'm not saying that
those videos should not appear on go-compiz.org (it's not my decision),
I'm just saying that they don't show compiz. They show beryl.
Anyway, it was just to let you guys know ;)

--
Julien