[compiz] compiz plugins and window types

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Fri Nov 10 08:31:37 PST 2006

On Friday 10 November 2006 3:30 pm, Bellegarde Cedric wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i'm new on this list.
> I just switch from beryl to compiz and i can give you some information
> about the kicker bug.
>
> http://bugs.beryl-project.org/ticket/539

I can confirm that this was also the problem for me, with compiz.

Turning off the "allow other windows to cover the panel" stops the kicker
windows from being included in the switch and scale plugins.

Should a bug be filed against compiz too ?
Does compiz have a bugzilla, or something similar to do this.

cheers Chris