[compiz] compiz plugins and window types

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Fri Nov 10 09:22:42 PST 2006

On Fri, 2006-11-10 at 16:30 +0100, Bellegarde Cedric wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i'm new on this list.
> I just switch from beryl to compiz and i can give you some information about
> the kicker bug.
>
> http://bugs.beryl-project.org/ticket/539
>
> In fact, scale plugin scale kicker if it can be covered even if
> _NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE(ATOM) = _NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE_DOCK !

I'm guessing that this is because the window is set to be below other
windows and compiz then internally treats it as a normal window as the
current stacking code is always putting dock windows above normal
windows.

I just pushed out some changes that should fix this problem. Let me know
how it works.

Thanks,