[compiz] the notorious "GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap is missing" error

Ioannis Nousias s0238762 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Sat Nov 18 09:24:07 PST 2006

Thanks for your response. To avoid unnecessary "noise" to the list, I've
posted this at the compiz forum.
http://forum.go-compiz.org/viewtopic.php?t=92

we can continue discussion there. There is already one response that
agrees with you in that there should 3 instances of the extension in
glxinfo and provides a possible fix.

regards,
Ioannis