[compiz] Looking for input

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Tue Nov 28 08:38:11 PST 2006

On Mon, 2006-11-27 at 23:58 -0500, imnotpc wrote:
> On Thursday 23 November 2006 06:45, Tuukka Hastrup wrote:
> > On Wed, 22 Nov 2006, imnotpc wrote:
> > > Regarding the content of the website, there has been some discussion
> > > regarding using a content management system on the site. You can see it
> > > in this thread:
> > >
> > > http://forum.go-compiz.org/viewtopic.php?t=98&sid=669e6ecc0315feb3b6ae3ad
> > >e3ae058f7
> >
> > After reading your thread, I suppose the main points are something like
> > the following:
>
> Tuukka, I've been waiting to reply hoping that a few more people would jump in
> with opinions either pro or con. Of course either of our opinions are moot if
> David disagrees with us.

I don't want to be making decisions about the site. Especially as I
don't have enough experience to know what's actually good. I'm hoping
that you who have more website experience can agree on what's the best
way to move forward without me getting too involved.

If there's changes that you've agreed on doing but there's no one with
enough access rights to do them, please let me know.