[compiz] [ANNOUNCE] compiz-0.3.4

gandalfn gandalfn at club-internet.fr
Tue Nov 28 15:17:28 PST 2006

hi, Fabien

you can make as default wm for gnome. Sorry it's for now a little hack
between gnome-wm launch script will support compiz. sorry at all for
this recipe :P

create in your ~/.gnome2 directory a little script which call openbox,
this wm had same sm-client option than compiz.
in this add this line :
compiz $@ <your compiz options>
for example:
vi ~/.gnome2/openbox  compiz $@ --use-cow gconf
chmod +x ~/.gnome2/openbox

then create or open ~/.gnomerc and add this line :
vi ~/.gnomerc
export WINDOW_MANAGER=~/.gnome2/openbox

and to finish add gtk-window-decorator in
decoration/allscreens/option/command gconf compiz key

that's all