[compiz] Compiling Compiz

gandalfn gandalfn at club-internet.fr
Wed Oct 18 08:01:47 PDT 2006

I make a point all the same of announcing that there are official compiz
packages , (I know for ubuntu), mine :P.
http://gandalfn.club.fr/ubuntu

Moreover I profit that you evoke the third-party plugins to raise a
problem of packaging. I seek to create packages for those but I cannot
find which version I put: compiz version ?, ABI compiz version ?

I think that it would be important to put a number of version for each
so that a modest packager can find himself there.