[compiz] Re: compiz: No GLXFBConfig for default depth, this isn't going to work.

Deni Jelicic hrvat30 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 21 17:53:34 PDT 2006

Hi Fabio,

I have the same problem I solved it by using drirc
command found here
http://dri.freedesktop.org/wiki/ConfigurationInfrastructure

Or create a file in /etc called drirc and type this

<driconf>
    <device screen="0" driver="name of your driver
here">
       <application name="all">
           <option name="allow_large_textures"
value="2" />
       </application>
    </device>
 </driconf>

However once I got that error message removed I just
keep getting compiz cannot bind to texture message all
the time.

I am running opensuse 10.1 and have done an update
from software.opensuse.org/download/xorg7. Since they
upgraded to xorg 7.2 RC 1 compiz stopped working on
AIGLX, I just get the white screen.

Hopefully this will get fixed soon as many users are
having this problem.

Regards
Deni