[compiz] metacity theme support in gnome-window-decorator

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Wed Sep 20 09:02:21 PDT 2006

I played a little bit yesterday with adding metacity theme support to
gwd and it looks like it's not going to be very hard. Hopefully I'll
have it working in the next couple of days. What I've done is to rip out
all the parts of the metacity code that is required for theme support
(boxes.c, gradient.c, theme-parser.c, theme.c, util.c). Ideal would be
if we could put this part of metacity in a libmetacity so it can be
shared between gwd and metacity. Does that sound reasonable?

I'll post some more details about this once I have it actually working.