[compiz] 0.2 release

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Wed Sep 20 09:13:34 PDT 2006

I'll try to get a stable 0.2 release out in the next couple of days.
There will be a 0.2 branch and the idea is that the ABIVERSION will
never change in this branch. If we need to extend the core in some way,
we can always use the 'privates' system for that.

I might want to include metacity theme support if I can get that working
very soon but other than that I'd like to avoid adding any new major
feature. However, if you have any bug fixes that you want included
before this release please send them to the list.