[compiz] Re :Compiz git broken with Mesa 6.5.1,glproto 1.4.8 and Xserver 7.1.99.2 (snapshot)

sNop snop3 at seznam.cz
Sat Sep 30 01:37:56 PDT 2006

Hi David,

With the recent opcode changes, does compiz need anything in order to
use the
newer X server?

I updated glproto to 1.4.8, then built Mesa 6.5.1 release, then compiled
Xserver from git then built compiz git and I get a white screen, but compiz
cube shows all white/shaded when I attempt to drag the cube around.

I have AIGLX used instead of Xgl.

I'm testing out Xorg '7.2' since it's in release cycle period now.

Thanks ,

Shawn.