[compiz] correct opcodes for GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap

sNop snop3 at seznam.cz
Sat Sep 30 01:44:05 PDT 2006

sNop napsal(a):

> David Reveman napsal(a):

>>> I am sure I rebuilt both and nothing changed, cube sides are white
>>>

>> I don't know then, maybe you have an old glxproto.h laying around
>> somewhere.. it works fine for me. :-/
>>
>> -David
>>

>> __________ Informace od NOD32 1.1776 (20060926) __________
>>
>> Tato zprava byla proverena antivirovym systemem NOD32.
>> http://www.nod32.cz

Your tip was right. The problem was in glxproto.h :) . I have installed
my Xgl, compiz and other libs in /opt/Xgl and glproto 1.4.8 too. But in
my Ubuntu dapper in standart directory /usr/include I have glproto
1.4.3. Mesa search glproto in standart directory in /usr/include and
that was my problem, because glproto 1.4.8 was installed only in
/opt/Xgl :(
How can I make compile Mesa with libs in /opt/Xgl (/opt/Xgl/lib and
/opt/Xgl/include), the PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/Xgl/lib/pkgconfig or
/etc/ld.so.conf + sudo ldconfig is not wokring for me.