[compiz] First attempt to submit a patch...

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Wed Apr 4 06:46:35 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-04-04 at 09:57 -0400, Quinn Storm wrote:
> I'm a bit new to git and having trouble figuring out just how to get the git
> format-patch into kmail properly, so I'm going to attach the text to this
> message.  If there is a better way, please let me know.

You can use git-send-email but attaching the commit like this is fine
with me too.

I think that the appropriate fix for the problem that your patch
addresses is that the updateWindowAttributes function is modified to
allow update of all attributes except stacking. The current "aboveFs"
argument should be changed into a stacking enum or stacking bit-mask and
provide this functionality.

- David