[compiz] Windows jumping on move

Teresa teresa_ii at myeburg.net
Wed Aug 8 02:03:39 PDT 2007

Sam Spilsbury wrote:
> That 'jumping' is caused by X server syncing. You might also notice
> that fake transparent terminals update their background when moving.
I don't think so. This jumping is very random and doesn't appear on
every window move. I also don't notice any background transparent
problem with my gnome-terminal, which does use true transparency over
setting color layout to ARGB with GDK.

> I'm not quite too sure, but I think David added an option to disable
> this in the Move Plugin. I'm using a hacked version, so I cant see it,
> but I believe it is called 'Lazy Positioning'
I am on vacation now, i will check for this options next mounth.

--
Teresa Kalitowska