[compiz] Black screen when maximazing

Gustavo Tenrreiro Gustavo.Tenrreiro at troux.com
Wed Aug 29 08:29:11 PDT 2007

Yeah,

 I ve tried that and a lot more, but no luck. Do you also have the same issue?

I believe it is the the “'black windows with nvidia drivers” bug. The weird thing is that the issue appeared after I updated my system. I am running Ubuntu 7.10 gutsy. Everyday I install the updates and yesterday after doing the updates the issue showed up.

Thanks