[compiz] Tooltips show up on all screens of cube

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Tue Dec 4 11:01:29 PST 2007

On Thu, 2007-11-29 at 17:48 +0100, rudolf randal wrote:
> When ever i hover over something that gives me a tool tip - it is
> showing on all sides of my cube - dont want that - is there a cure ?

Not really as we're not allowed to change the location of the tool tip
windows inside compiz. They are override-redirect windows and window
managers are not allowed to touch them.

We could of course just avoid rendering them on more than one side of
the cube but that would be pretty bad unless we also redirected the
input.