[compiz] weird behavior with tasklist/viewports

dragoran drago01 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 03:58:40 PST 2007

Hello,
I am using compiz from git (20070207). And I have a problem thats not so
easy to reproduce:
(note this is happening for a long time now duno when it started but I
never saw it with 0.0.13 which was in fc6 by default).
Sometimes a window is always shown in the tasklist no matter on which
viewport I am now. clicking on it moves to the viewport where the window
acctually is. This does not happen for all windows but sometime some
random app (thunderbird,gnome-terminal, gedit etc..) run into this problem.
Does anybody else see this?
Any ideas what could be causing it? (I don't use any third party
plugins, just vanilla compiz).
Should I add this to bugzilla?