[compiz] 0.4 release

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Mon Feb 26 08:23:43 PST 2007

I'd like to get a 0.4 release out sometime soon. I created a compiz-0.4
branch some time ago and I've been cherry picking changes from master
that I think should go into the 0.4 release.

I think the current state of the 0.4 branch is pretty good and I'd like
to just get the release out asap so we can focus on moving on. If anyone
got fixes or bugs that they like to see fixed let us know.

There's been a lot of new stuff going into master and I've got more
coming soon as well as some patches from people that I haven't had time
to put in yet. So we might want to release a 0.5 version at the same
time or just after the 0.4 release.

Let me know what you think.

- David