[compiz] 0.4 release

Jesper Andersen jespera at diku.dk
Tue Feb 27 02:36:25 PST 2007

On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 17:23 +0100, David Reveman wrote:

> I think the current state of the 0.4 branch is pretty good and I'd like
> to just get the release out asap so we can focus on moving on. If anyone
> got fixes or bugs that they like to see fixed let us know.

I have a problem with focus under the sloppy focus model. Suppose I have
two overlapping windows open on viewport 4 (the number is really not
relevant). Also assume that the mouse cursor is placed over one of the
windows (say window 'a' for that window and 'b' for the other). If I
then from another viewport try to select (using switcher, scale, folded
out cube) window 'b', the viewport changes but focus is given to window
'a' and not to window 'b' as selected explicitly. I realize that the
mouse is over 'a', but I did /select/ window 'b' to gain focus.

Hope it makes sense to you.

Jesper