[compiz] dbus introspection

Mike Dransfield mike at blueroot.co.uk
Tue Feb 27 07:25:29 PST 2007

Travis Watkins wrote:
>> The real problem is actions (ie activate/terminate)
>> because they can take a variable number of arguments
>> so would need to register somehow.
>
> Perhaps it can take an array?

It would need to be a dictionary because they are named
parameters and they contain different datatypes.

Currently Compiz parses alternate kv pairs, but it could be
changed to support receiving a dictionary.

I am not sure if this is going to be ok with the introspection
data, I couldn't find any real documentation.  Do you need to
specify each member of the dictionary or can you just say
a dictionary?