[compiz] dbus introspection

Travis Watkins alleykat at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 10:37:45 PST 2007

On 2/27/07, Mike Dransfield <mike at blueroot.co.uk> wrote:
> I am not sure if this is going to be ok with the introspection
> data, I couldn't find any real documentation.  Do you need to
> specify each member of the dictionary or can you just say
> a dictionary?

>From the specification:
A DICT_ENTRY works exactly like a struct, but rather than parentheses
it uses curly braces, and it has more restrictions. The restrictions
are: it occurs only as an array element type; it has exactly two
single complete types inside the curly braces; the first single
complete type (the "key") must be a basic type rather than a container
type. Implementations must not accept dict entries outside of arrays,
must not accept dict entries with zero, one, or more than two fields,
and must not accept dict entries with non-basic-typed keys. A dict
entry is always a key-value pair.

--
Travis Watkins
http://www.realistanew.com