[compiz] 0.4 release

Mike Cook mcook at novell.com
Tue Feb 27 10:35:29 PST 2007

>>> On Mon, 2007- 02- 26 at 17:23 +0100, David Reveman wrote:
> I think the current state of the 0.4 branch is pretty good and I'd like
> to just get the release out asap so we can focus on moving on. If anyone
> got fixes or bugs that they like to see fixed let us know.

I've noticed that on a dual-head setup using the switcher zoom effect and
also with autorotate that only the image within that output is drawn and
anything on the other output is black.  So, the switcher zoom has a black
border around each output as it zooms out, and on autorotate the cube
looks like it has one half of the side painted and the other half black (on
each output).  Rotate with the keys or mouse works fine, however.

I went back to builds from a few weeks ago and still see the problem,
so I'm not sure if it's just a setting that has crept in or if I just hadn't
noticed it.

So, does anyone else see that, or is this a personal problem?  :)

...MC