[compiz] Compiz ignoring changes in gconf in Opensuse 10.2

Matthias Hopf mhopf at suse.de
Fri Jan 5 11:36:32 PST 2007

On Jan 05, 07 18:31:51 +0000, Mike Dransfield wrote:
> The solution is to write a KDE based compiz configuration
> plugin for compiz, this would then communicate via dbus.
>
> Your startup script seems to be broken, it should start
> compiz the same way for KDE as it does for Gnome.

I'm not talking about startup scripts. The KDE kontroll center in SL10.2
has a switch for switching between KWin and compiz. If you select
compiz, "compiz dbus" is run AFAIK.

Again, something for KDE developers to comment on. Not really me :)

Matthias

--
Matthias Hopf <mhopf at suse.de>      __        __   __
Maxfeldstr. 5 / 90409 Nuernberg   (_   | |  (_   |__          mat at mshopf.de