[compiz] decoration flashing with current upstream

Mirco Müller macslow at bangang.de
Tue Mar 6 18:47:29 PST 2007

Greetings everybody!

	I just git pull'ed compiz and after compiling and installing it, I
started experiencing the decorations flashing and windows not being
updated correctly. Sofar I was not able to revert to a state identifying
which commit introduced this flaw. This is happening to me on an i915
and a GeForce7900GT.

	Using git revert <some commit> is the right way to work oneself back in
the history of changes, right?

Earlier this morning the version I pulled was just fine.

This is the lastest commit stated in git log:

---
commit 115082f76a549efb08b87f4f03d7fc27c53048f1
Author: David Reveman <davidr at novell.com>
Date:   Tue Mar 6 20:35:07 2007 +0100

    Use findTopLevelWindowAtDisplay when receiving FocusIn events
    as the frame might be the window that got focused when
    the client window is shaded.
---

Anybody with an idea what might be messed up atm?

Best regards...

MacSlow

email - macslow at bangang.de
www - http://macslow.thepimp.net