[compiz] dbus introspection

Mike Dransfield mike at blueroot.co.uk
Wed Mar 28 14:40:56 PDT 2007

Travis Watkins wrote:
> On 3/27/07, David Reveman <davidr at novell.com> wrote:
>> I told Mike Dransfield to have a look at your patches and include them
>> if they're OK. Let me know if you need feedback from me.
>>

> I keep updating and expecting them to be there. :) Mike didn't seem to
> have any problems with them other than the harmless warnings from
> dbus.
>
> Mike, is there any reason these patches can't go in?

Hi,

I haven't forgotten about the patches, the problem
with the warning seems to point to a deeper problem
where the plugins are not correctly unregistered.
Have you looked any further into these warnings and
stopping them?

Also I have been using the patches for the last week
and I am getting crashes in the unload function.  I
haven't had a chance to get to the bottom of it yet.