[compiz] compiz workarounds plugin and firefox on Fedora 8

Thomas J. Baker tjb at unh.edu
Fri Oct 26 05:33:20 PDT 2007

On Fedora 8, the workarounds plugin is not working for me with regards
to Firefox menus. It seems to alternately treat the menu as a window
(with window open and close animations) and a menu (menu animations). It
alternates back and forth for any menu clicked.

I'm wondering if this is a build bug or a known bug. It seemed to start
happening on the jump from 0.5.2 to 6.0 of compiz-fusion.

Thanks,

tjb
| Thomas Baker                                  email: tjb at unh.edu    |