[compiz] DBus Interface

Martin Glueck martin.glueck at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 15:23:24 PDT 2008

Hallo,

I was wondering if there is a good place where one can find more information
about the the methods exported on the dbus by the different plugins. And
especially the required parameters.

I have play around quite a bit and tried to use the
"org.freedesktop.DBus.Introspectable.Introspect" method to get more
information about the objects, but I was not really lucky in finding what I
was looking for.

For example, I tried to find out how I could trigger the "cube rotation"
from a python script. But whatever I found did not work...

I'm using the latest compiz-fusion release 0.7.6

Any help would be apreciated.

Thanks,
Martin