[compiz] The future of Compiz

imnotpc imnotpc at ubaight.com
Sun Jan 18 18:21:44 PST 2009

Well, it seems this thread didn't get as much feedback as I thought it might,
but we need to keep moving forward. I haven't forgotten about providing an
outline of an administrative/organizational structure for the community. I've
been busy selling my business and haven't had much time to spend on this, but
I will present some thoughts shortly.

I have also been in contact with JP and others from Novell about
compiz/compiz-fusion and Novell's interest in and support for the project,
and they remain very interested and supportive of us. I'll be talking with
David, JP, and a few others shortly about ways they can help to pull the
community together. If you have any specific areas where you think they can
help us, let me know and I'll bring it up.