[compiz] Relative position between two windows

Sam Spilsbury smspillaz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 23:46:21 PDT 2013

Hi Luca,

In recent versions of compiz (0.9.10) if you have lazy positioning on
(org.compiz.move 'lazy-positioning') other clients won't get a configure
notification until the end of the move.

This is a performance optimization to avoid a slow path on the nvidia
drivers with vsync.

If you want such notifications you need to turn this option off. Either
that or implement this as a compiz plugin so that you can get move
notifications in real time.

Sam.