[CREATE] shared resources spec

Craig Bradney cbradney at zip.com.au
Sat Nov 5 13:52:04 PST 2005

Ok, now tango has popped up, and while Scribus is quite of thought of for
print, PDF for viewing only is also very important, so the tango .gpl file is
now on my target. However, I still dont want to replicate all those files.

Alexandre provided a tarball of files recently, however we still have no
agreement on the base directory.

What I would propose is an agreement on /usr/share/create as an interim
solution, for want of a better solution. Remember, make uninstall or whatever
is used, should cover a change of name. I think pushing the create project
into distros is an important step and until we have a 0.1 release its a bit
hard to start that.

So, anyone got any thoughts on this idea?

Craig
Scribus Team