[CREATE] Release Timetable

Nicu Buculei nicu at nicubunu.ro
Thu Oct 6 23:09:27 PDT 2005

Jon Phillips wrote:
> Yes, I got interviewed today by Will from Newsforge/OSTG about the
> Create Project. We agreed that our first public announcement should
> coincide with the publication of his article on the project.
>
> Does that sound good?
>
> I posted more details on the roadmap for the project a while ago, so
> hopefully we can check off the other items before doing the first
> release. Good?
>
> Please check the Roadmap out:
>
> http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/index.php/Roadmap

OK

* Logo up for the project: proposals are at
http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/index.php/Create_Branding, let use
one of them;
* Clean up the planet create wiki design: this will need the logo. Also
we will have to change the colours, ass the current CSS is copied from OCAL;
* Add at least 10 questions to the FAQ: we have currently 7 questions, 3
more are needed.

--
nicu