[CREATE] wiki discussion

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Tue Oct 25 00:02:29 PDT 2005

Am 24.10.05, 23:49 -0700 schrieb Jon Phillips:

> On Mon, 2005-10-24 at 19:02 +0400, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> > On 10/24/05, Kai-Uwe Behrmann <ku.b at gmx.de> wrote:
> > > About:
> > > what I miss in mdeiawiki is a automatic notification. My expectation for
> > > the watch feature was, I get informed by email. But I need to visit
> > > the "my watchlist" page. This is not that practical.
> >
> > You actually don't
> >
> > Add this url to your favourite RSS aggregator:
> > http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/index.php?title=Special:Recentchanges&feed=rss
> >
> > This one is for all changes in a particular wiki, but still useful.
> > There are even more feeds provided by mediawiki.
> >

> Yes, I use the RSS feed for recent changes from all my diff. media wikis
> and it really saves me time so I don't have to hunt for changes by
> visiting every project page....whew!

Alexandre and Jon,

thanks for the hint.

I use now Habari Xenu. The aggregator show all diffs in extent. Thats not
a nice overview. It is more a blown up page. Can expand the overview and
collaps as needed? What viewer does you use?

regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
                                + development for color management
                                + imaging / panoramas