[CREATE] wiki discussion

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 00:26:51 PDT 2005

On 10/25/05, Kai-Uwe Behrmann <ku.b at gmx.de> wrote:
> I use now Habari Xenu. The aggregator show all diffs in extent. Thats not
> a nice overview. It is more a blown up page. Can expand the overview and
> collaps as needed? What viewer does you use?

I use Liferea (http://liferea.sourceforge.net/), but there are more
out there. E.g. KDE seems to include KAggregator, which I've used once
and found pretty functional.

There is also a feed2imap application. To quote from its description:

---
Feed2Imap is an RSS/Atom feed aggregator. After Downloading
 feeds (over HTTP or HTTPS), it uploads them to a specified
folder of an IMAP mail server. The user can then access the
feeds using a mail reader like Mutt, Evolution, Mozilla
Thunderbird or even a webmail.

The main advantage over rss2email is that feed2imap uploads
emails itself to a specified folder. You don't have to play
with procmail or your MUA's filtering rules to classify mails.

Homepage: http://home.gna.org/feed2imap/
---

Alexandre