[CREATE] OpenRaster page

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Thu Aug 17 04:37:39 PDT 2006

> I think the best way to get people on board is to write the spec on our
> wiki and make a general call for help from the community so that others
> can make suggestions and directly edit...
As I doubt that a free-for-all mode of edition is a good idea to get a
consistent specification. I had rather have a limited number of people with
the right to do modifications, (a group of editors, with the highest
diversity as possible). And other people would be asked to first discuss what
they propose on this list.

--
--- Cyrille Berger ---