[CREATE] LGM: Getting from the airport

Ted Gould ted at gould.cx
Tue Apr 17 14:44:40 PDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-04-17 at 11:45 -0400, Louis Desjardins wrote:
> Please have a look here :
>
> http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/index.php/Conference#Getting_to_LGM
>
> I know we should put this info on the LGM website — and we sure will.
> In the mean time, please review this info and tell me if this suits
> your needs.

It would be good to get it on the website, I missed it on the Wiki.  I'm
curious what you think about doing this route at 10pm.  Should I be
worried about crime or anything like that?

Also, I'm not sure if there are, but it might be nice to have other
options for people who don't want to go the public transportation route.
Things like, how much should a cab cost?  What is a standard tip
locally?  Do the cabs take credit cards?  In the US "shared ride vans"
have become popular.  Basically they are cabs, but the company organizes
splitting a cab with someone (usually 3-4 people).  Are there such
things in Montreal?

> Looking forward to see you in Montréal!

I'm getting excited about it also.

		--Ted