[CREATE] Create resources package now in Debian testing

Daniel James daniel at 64studio.com
Tue May 29 00:33:16 PDT 2007

Hi Jon,

> This is brilliant Daniel!!!

It's our pleasure :-) Anything we can do to help on the distro front,
just let us know. We aren't set up for building RPMs though; maybe you
could ask the Fedora and OpenSUSE projects about that.

By the way, the bugs in the package metadata have now been fixed by Free:

http://packages.qa.debian.org/c/create-resources/news/20070528T114703Z.html

This fixed version should show up in Debian testing in a couple of
weeks. In the meantime, we'll be adding the package to the 64 Studio
distro for our forthcoming 2.0 release.

Cheers!

Daniel