[CREATE] LGM 2008

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri May 25 04:44:59 PDT 2007

Hi,

I had promised I would try to find people willing to organize LGM 2008 in the
Netherlands. I did find two people from KDE willing to help organizing and I
have had lots of useful advice from Ton Roosendaal from Blender, but I
haven't found someone who could just pick up the task of being the main
organizer.

Since I don't know anything about organizing conferences (something that
became really obvious when talking with Ton, who does) and since I really,
really don't have the time to organize an event (I'm the KOffice release dude
for the 2.0 series and I need to get Krita 2.0 done, not to mention personal
obligations and bagatelles like work), I am really not going be the main
organizer for LGM 2008. We'll have to find someone else.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi