[CREATE] Color opacity

Olivier BERTEN olivier.berten at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 02:46:49 PDT 2008

IMHO, defining a color as a special gradient is wrong. A color is one of
the materials used to build a gradient, while others can be patterns and
textures/tiles. You should be able to build a gradient with any type of
fill element (or stroke if it's a stroke gradient). So a color should be
a stop attribute, not a single stop gradient.