[CREATE] LGM 2009

Roman Joost romanofski at gimp.org
Wed Jun 11 08:29:51 PDT 2008

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 04:28:11PM +0200, Dave Neary wrote:
> Now that LGM 2008 is over, attention turns to LGM 2009.
>
> I know that Andy has already tentatively proposed Singapore, but for a
> number of reasons (not least the cost, and the problem that many people
> wouldn't be able to go), I'm not a fan of that option.
I'd love to got to Amsterdam if I were in Europe. I spent some month in
Rotterdam and it was a great time.

I'm unfortunately on the other side of the planet (Australia) during
that time and would prefer any location much more near to down under.
So... to follow Alexandrs proposal, I'd prefer India therefore.

I think one additional reason Andy choose Singapore is the fact, that
even people from Southeast Asia and Australia can join much easier. Can
we just skip one LGM and invest some time in a secret LGM-only
teleportation device?

Greetings,
--
Roman Joost