[CREATE] LGM 2009

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Wed Jun 11 09:07:46 PDT 2008

2008/6/11 Dave Neary <dneary at free.fr>:

> does this sound like a good option for people?

I think we ought not to 'look a gift horse in the mouth' - putting
Dutch state money to good use sounds good to me :-)

Perhaps Singapore could be LGM5? Then north american, then India?

> perhaps not as intimate as we've had over the past 3 years,

I'd assume that being 'aligned' with a "big 3d games event" means just
coinciding at the same time in the same city and in roughly the same
place?

> If there is a general feeling that this is an option, I'll give Ton a
> green light to put together an estimate for costs, and we should have a
> definitive site for the conference soon.

:-)

--
Regards,
Dave