[CREATE] Swatches: Proposition J

MenTaLguY mental at rydia.net
Sun Jun 22 21:22:51 PDT 2008

Hi,

I hadn't been keeping up with the state of the swatch discussion, and I
ended up developing my own swatch format recently before I caught up
again.

Since I haven't been an active part of the discussion, I don't think it
would be fair of me to push for its adoption, especially as it has some
very obvious deficiencies.  However, I did want to post in its entirety,
as I think it suggests a few minor changes which might be made to
Proposition H, which seems to be the consensus solution.

-mental